AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended, help needed, thanks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I am trying to run a google adword campaign, but i got this message:

"our account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies."

I have been trying to find out what the issue is, but google is not being very helpful, each time they just reply said my site has violated the policy, but didn't give any details on where i can fix it.

my website is: successmigration.com.au

can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

At this point after "major or repeated violations" nothing much we can help.  Google is unlikely to un-suspend the account.

Sorry.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

In case you are curious about what went wrong - my guess is that you received an initial suspension for not having a disclaimer for your testimonials (they will have sent you an email), and that you didn't fix the problem.

Re: Site Suspended, help needed, thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Rob for your comment, do you think is there any chance I can get
google unsuspend? Thanks.

Re: Site Suspended, help needed, thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Rob for your comment, do you think is there any chance I can get
google unsuspend? Thanks.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

As Moshe said, it is highly unlikely. You can try, but once your have received that notice even getting in contact with AdWords support can be difficult.