AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended and account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hullo i really need help i have been struggling for a while for my site to be approved by google, i have made lots of changes including a disclaimer but still suspended, what pains me is that the experts don't point out what i should remove in my site to meet their policies, [ www.psychicjosh.co.za] that's my site, i kindly ask to have a look at my site and point out what i must remove and guide me, am really desperate

regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended and account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

In my experience when a site gets suspended due to site content / policy violation, Google Support always helps me to figure out what the issue is and resolve it.

Admittedly, it does usually take 3-4 rounds of iteration before they identfity ALL issues, but each time they make a recommendation and you fix it, they re-submit the site for you and guide you until it gets fixed.

There are certainly some policy experts here on the forum who may wish to review your site for you and give feedback, however, my advice is that you persevere with Google Support to resolve the matter, as ultimately it is only they who have the final answers.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Re: Site Suspended and account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Your site runs afoul of quite a few AdWords policies. First there's these:

Dangerous products or services

We want to help keep people safe both online and offline, so we don't allow the promotion of some products or services that cause damage, harm, or injury.
Examples of dangerous content: Recreational drugs (chemical or herbal); psychoactive substances; equipment to facilitate drug use; weapons, ammunition, explosive materials and fireworks; instructions for making explosives or other harmful products; tobacco products

Products or services that enable dishonest behavior

We value honesty and fairness, so we don't allow the promotion of products or services that are designed to enable dishonest behavior.
Examples of products or services that enable dishonest behavior: Hacking software or instructions; services designed to artificially inflate ad or website traffic; fake documents; academic cheating services

Offensive or inappropriate content

We value diversity and respect for others, and we strive to avoid offending users with ads, websites, or apps that are inappropriate for our ad network.
For this reason, we don't allow the promotion of any of the following:

hatred; violence; harassment; racism; sexual, religious, or political intolerance, or organizations with such views
content that's likely to shock or disgust
content that's exploitative or appears to unfairly capitalize at the expense of others
Examples of inappropriate or offensive content: bullying or intimidation of an individual or group, racial discrimination, hate group paraphernalia, graphic crime scene or accident images, cruelty to animals, murder, self-harm, extortion or blackmail, sale or trade of endangered species, ads using profane language

The site is promoting spells for revenge which clearly violates these policies, and love spells whether you believe in them are not are magic roofies and so also clearly prohibited.

It's also possible that the site is being banned because of their policy on misrepresentation; claims of psychic or magic powers are inherently unrealistic, and so they could easily be banned under the misrepresentation policy.