AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended & Ad Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

I'm desperately need help to rectify one of our ads which we used to promote our flower product for Valentines' Day.

My ads are currently disapproved or showing 'Site suspended'. I've read the policy and I'm confused on which part of my ad is not compliant to the policy. My landing page is working, my webmaster is showing no error in last 90 days, and I've remain only my root domain in the ad (scentflorist.com.my).

I've submitted 2 re-review requests and they are both rejected. The automated rejection email did not explain enough, I'm totally confused.

I'm desperately need help on this one as we are an online florist, and we rely heavily on internet and keyword search to publicize our product. Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended & Ad Disapproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please Share the website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’