AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended: Usefulness

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello experts,

I am trying to run my first AdWords campaign, it's still not working after 4 attempts, my ad is still disapproved.

The policy column states the following: Site suspended - Site policies:Usefulness

My landing page is https://www.extended360.com It's a business about 360 photography and virtual tours.

Any guidance?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended: Usefulness

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Laurent,

The best course of action you could take at this point would be to submit your site for review and talk to a Google representative about it.
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

Hope it's resolved quickly.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Laurent,

Could you please share the details of the campaign and the wording of the ad copy? (At first sight, I cannot locate e.g. your Terms of Service, or Privacy Policy on the website.)

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lakatos,
Here is a copy of the ad:
Title: 360 Virtual Tour Service - Virtual Reality Service in Bangkok.
Line 1: Make your business stand out
www.extended360.com

I couldn't find how to add more text in the line 1.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

The issue here is with the site; the site was suspended, hence the ads were disapproved;

What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe,
So as I mentioned before, the reason is: Site policies: Usefulness.