AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended: Usefulness

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello experts,

I am trying to run my first AdWords campaign, it's still not working after 4 attempts, my ad is still disapproved.

The policy column states the following: Site suspended - Site policies:Usefulness

My landing page is https://www.extended360.com It's a business about 360 photography and virtual tours.

Any guidance?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended: Usefulness

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Laurent,

The best course of action you could take at this point would be to submit your site for review and talk to a Google representative about it.
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

Hope it's resolved quickly.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Laurent,

Could you please share the details of the campaign and the wording of the ad copy? (At first sight, I cannot locate e.g. your Terms of Service, or Privacy Policy on the website.)

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lakatos,
Here is a copy of the ad:
Title: 360 Virtual Tour Service - Virtual Reality Service in Bangkok.
Line 1: Make your business stand out
www.extended360.com

I couldn't find how to add more text in the line 1.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

The issue here is with the site; the site was suspended, hence the ads were disapproved;

What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe,
So as I mentioned before, the reason is: Site policies: Usefulness.