AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended: Usefulness

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello experts,

I am very new to AdWrods. I started my first campaign an my Adwords landing page was disapproved. The policy column states the following

Site suspended
Site policies:Usefulness

I read the policy instruction for Usefulness but I am unable to figure out what might be the exact issue. 

Did you experts resolve a similar issue? Any guidance?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended: Usefulness

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What is the business model of your site (how are you going to make money)
Is looks that the primary goal  of this site is to collect personal information. This kind of business model cannot be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
MosheTLV - Thanks for your reply. You are right in your assessment.

I do not have a business model. I am validating my idea ( i.e. generating leads). If I can generate enough leads, I intend to invest into product development.

Is this against google AdWords policy? I read the policy could not find anything specific.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Srijoy R
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello again;
Check "low value content" section of the Policy;
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe

A good rule of thumb for content usefulness is stepping into the shoes of someone who visits your site and asking yourself, would I buy this product? Would I trust this site with my credit card?.

J

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Your site is missing the very basics of what is allowable on adwords. This speaks to the common misconception of adwords. Most people think adwords is a place for people to advertise a website, product, or service. This is actually wrong. AdWords is a place for BUSINESSES to advertise their website, product, or services. You don't qualify for adwords because there is no business structure for this website that would remotely meet the quality standards google requires for businesses.

Site Suspended: Usefulness

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same problem on this website > http://goariix.de/ getting my ads suspended

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.