AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended Related to Free Software (Trial)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site has been suspended due to free trials offered.

I have submitted a form to try to get permission for the free software, and to un-suspend. Is this a futile maneuver?

• I am an Intuit Premier Reseller. I have full permission to use 30 day free trial software as a sales tool.
  • My current ads have nothing to do with the free software. I am just trying to get people to a landing page for Free Consultation.

I would like to hear suggestions on how to overcome this obstacle just so I can get down to business, running ads that point to my regular landing page.

Is there a different way to deliver the Free Trial that is permissible?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Site Suspended Related to Free Software (Trial)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Only one reseller (per vendor / brand) in a given territory is allowed for a free trail. If you were not the one assigned by Intiut, then you would not be able to offer a free download.

I'm not sure I understood the second question., only if you offer  free software on the site you must apply for permission. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Site Suspended Related to Free Software (Trial)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also have software downloads listed for the full versions, and a notice that you need to have a paid license in order to install them. Where does this fall? Is this okay?

----------------------------------------

Downloads.JPG