AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended, Please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site got suspended from adwords cause of Policy issue: "User safety" Can someone please review my site for me and tell me what to change? 

I've read all the policies and changed my site according, Please tell me what to do! Smiley Sad

Kind Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended, Please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Vishal,

Try checking your email, Adwords typically send out an email explaining what policy that your website violated. After that, refer to this link to check how to fix the violation: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en

After fixing, you can submit your website to be re-reviewed by filling this form:
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy
*Important: DO NOT send your website to be reviewed without fixing your site, it might lead to suspension of account which is irreversible.

If there is no email, you might contact Adwords Support from your account by clicking the gear icon on top of your account, click "Help" > "Email" > and choose "Ads & Site Policy" to write to Adwords support team.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Arvilla

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dealsfarm.com

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi;
Your site violates a number of sections of the policy
First and foremost the bridge section, also the tobacco products, the advertiser claims, and probably a few more, I have not spotted;
I don't think this business model can be promoted on Google

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’