AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended - Need Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our website http://ukcreditratings.com/ got suspended.. can anyone give us an idea as to why ? Google is taking quite some time to get back to us. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended - Need Help

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I think mostly because you have this pop up when you try to leave a page try taking it out and re write the ads to resubmit it for review

Hope this was helpful
Maged Wassef
Adwords Guru and a Mini Genius I Follow @TopRankGuru
Please Star My reply If it helped you Smiley Very Happy

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

If you're talking about an AdWords campaign suspensions, then the email you received from Google probably suggests which of the policies your website might have violated. Aside from that, your best bet is to re-read the entire policies and review your website carefully to make sure you're in compliance across the board.

It does sometimes take a little while for a problem that requires manual review to be handled--you need to be patient!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.