AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Suspended Due To Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site has been suspended due to site policy.  I ran an analysis on www.copyscape.com and some pages are similar to other websites.  The problem is that we all quote the words of a doctor who is no longer alive, called Dr Simeons.  So many websites quote his words like this:  According to Dr Simeons:"xxxxxxxxxxxx", directly from his book.  

I have also copied an article from The Guardian newspaper, and quoted that it is from The Guardian newspaper.

How can I deal with these site issues?  

What grade of websites similar to others are acceptable in Copyscape?  Green, yellow, orange and red are the results.  Is the site contravening policy for the yellow and orange as well?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Suspended Due To Site Policy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

By doing that you are violating copyrights....This is a violation of the Policy;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Site Suspended Due To Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe, thanks for your response.

I need further clarity.

Many sites feature the words of Dr Simeons, a dead doctor.  This is not violation of copyright.

Are you saying to use The Guardian newspaper article is in violation?

Thanks,

Simone