AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Poliy with no Explanation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm new to Adwords and I must say it's been far more difficult than one might imagine. I have a new respect for successful adword campaigns. With that being said Google keeps disapproving my ads because of "Site Policy" . I have called customer service and no one seems to be able to tell me what policy I am in violation of, I am certainly more than willing to correct any issues, but I have never received an email explaining any problems, just diaapproval!Somebody, please give me some insight.

checkout the site and see if you can help me, Thanks

www.accessunltdgroup.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Poliy with no Explanation

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Like the previous Google Support specialiast you communicated with, I cannot provide any additional insight or information into why your ads have been disapproved for Site Policy violation. However I can give you some general information that may help you determine why your ads were disapproved. 

1. Firstly you should consider thoroughly reviewing these two Advertising principles for your website (click each link): Accurate ads and Transparency and Privacy. Make sure your website or business does not fall under any of these violations. 
  2. There's also a good Community article, "Ad Disapproved? 5 Quick Tricks To See What is Wrong", that may relate to your disapproved ad issue. 
  3. Lastly, you can also reach out to the Community members to get their opinion on what may be causing your ads to be disapproved.

I hope this information is helpful.

Re: Site Poliy with no Explanation

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Anthony- Personally after visiting your site i could not get the business model. I suggest you look and change the site so it can give a clear picture of what the site is trying to convey.