AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, will you please assist?  I don't know what to change. 

display -www.womaninlove.net

site url- http://womaninlove.net/books/the-sassy-chicks-eft-guide/

My disapproval email-

Site Policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our
site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been
disapproved.

[Display URL] One display URL domain per ad group: All display URLs
within a single ad group must have the same domain

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Site Policy

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. There are a couple reason why your ads are not running:

Reason# 1: Your ads aren't running because your prepaid balance is exhausted. Please go to your AdWords billing to update your balance.

Reason #2: Unfortunately I cannot give you any specific reason for the site policy except that you may want to review our Fix a suspended site section on our help page here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

For the second part, I notice that you have 2 different display urls listed in the Ad Group #1. One display url shows amazon.com, the other shows womaninlove.net. If you want to use the womaninlove.net, you may want to create a separate campaign just for these ads. You can only have one display URL domain per ad group. 

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. There are a couple reason why your ads are not running:

Reason# 1: Your ads aren't running because your prepaid balance is exhausted. Please go to your AdWords billing to update your balance.

Reason #2: Unfortunately I cannot give you any specific reason for the site policy except that you may want to review our Fix a suspended site section on our help page here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

For the second part, I notice that you have 2 different display urls listed in the Ad Group #1. One display url shows amazon.com, the other shows womaninlove.net. If you want to use the womaninlove.net, you may want to create a separate campaign just for these ads. You can only have one display URL domain per ad group. 

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok, thanks! i'll try that