AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Policy Violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website keeps getting disapproved because I don't have disclaimers, but i was told to add results may vary at the bottom of the photos and testimonials page. Now I have those added and it is still getting disapproved for the same reason. What do I need to change/add?

www.slimlineofnorthjersey.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Policy Violation

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I think the issue is broader than a disclaimer;
You should "tone down" your claims / language. (e.g. "Nutrients targeted to cleanse the body of impurities", "The supplements support the body’s ability to remove naturally occurring toxins."....)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Site Policy Violation

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
And also, I would put more effort into your disclaimer than just two words. Find some similar sites and see what wording they have used.