AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Policy + Google AdWords Account Has Been Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Problem solved now...

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Policy + Google AdWords Account Has Been Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Umee, 

I am in no way an expert but I have been through a similar experience recently with an account suspension. I would look to the experts here in the forum to help you further but after quickly reviewing your site the one thing I can tell you from my experience is that your company address and phone number needs to be listed on your site. I had this similiar problem after having it in my terms and conditions and privacy policy originally but not on the contact us page of the site or somewhere balantly obvious to the visitors of your site and Google. This is the first thing I was told to fix in my account suspension.

If you look at my profile you will see one main thread regarding on my account suspension. If you read through the back and forth you will see a lot of helpful links to policies you need to review and understand and also the experts on the forum here who helped me. 

Good Luck, call support, read the forum posts and be patient it goes a long way to getting reinstated. 

Marc

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Umee;

Your site violates two major sections of the Policy:

1. Healthcare and medicine ( Food supplements)
  2. Advertiser claims;

Your site cannot be advertised on Adwords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Problem solved now...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Annuities,

Thanks for your advice. But unfortunately this is not a problem.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Pease note;

1. All claims must be verified and real: (e.g " field-tested for decades and nothing else has been proved to be more effective for fat loss" ; " there is a success rate of 96.4%."...etc... " backed by experience of 15 years in this field")
  2. Google prohibits the promotion of weight loss program that is not based on moderate diet and exercise
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Problem solved now...

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

My past experience - the whole site has to be revamped. The current content will not pass. Though, this is my view. You can resubmit the site after fixing using the link on the Policy page.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Problem solved now...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Problem solved now...