AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Policy: Ads Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Ads got disapproved saying "Site Policy"

Can someone tell me what is the reason?

Below is my website URL:

http://goo.gl/L93qx6

Kindly, suggest what policies did i violate?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Policy: Ads Disapproved

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Vara Veer Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community. I have a question. Why is the phone number in Plans-pricing is different than your call centre? I'm just curious. Also, I have gone through your website and I find on your home page, you repeatedly provide the same information under the different titles like these three:

1) Interner Explorer Error

2) Internet Explorer Object Error

3) Internet Explorer Stopped Working

In my opinion, this could lead to an ad misleading to the visitors.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
One phone number is for our existing customers & one is for our new calls. If that is the problem i could change that number though.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hmm. Read my message again as I highlight another issues with your home page. About the phone number, I'm just curious. You don't need to change it Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your help.
first part of every article looks same. But they are not duplicates. remaining part is different from each another.
Anyhow, I removed the top common paragraph from all articles to be safe Smiley Happy
Any changes you would suggest?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Your welcome Smiley Happy. I'm glad I could help a bit. Well, there is a grammatical error. Here- the not ably to (under Windows Live mail is going Offline?). It should be- "not able to". That's the only change that I can highlight. I do hope someone can clarify your issues more thoroughly as I'm new here. Anyway, good luck Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I've about 15 ads got disapproved which are based on the above mentioned website. Problem here is, if i edit those disapproved ads with out knowing real problem. They may disapprove again.

So, i edited one ad & checking to see if it gets approved.
any suggestions about "Site Policy" on both mentioned below websites:
http://goo.gl/L93qx6
http://goo.gl/HYdWGr

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Did you follow this steps in order to see which ads got disapproved?
-Find out which ad was disapproved

When one of your ads gets disapproved, we'll send you an email about it. The email will show you a disapproval reason, and give you a link to see the policy that was violated. You'll find more help near the end of the email, where you'll see a problem report that shows you exactly which ad was disapproved.

You can also find your disapproved ad by looking in your AdWords account:

Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
Click Campaigns near the top of your account.
Click the Ads tab.
Look through the Status column to see which ads are disapproved.
Hover over the white speech bubble Ad disapproval bubble next to "Disapproved."
Click the disapproval reason to learn more about the policy.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
There's another way:
-Another way to see why your ads were disapproved is to enable the Policy details column. This is especially helpful if you have a lot of disapproved ads and want to see all the disapproval reasons at once, or if you want to see the approval status of an ad that's currently paused.

Here's how to enable the Policy details column:

Go to the Ads tab in your account.
Click the Columns button in the toolbar above the statistics table.
Click Customize columns.
In the Attributes section, click Add next to "Policy details."
Click Apply.
After following the steps above, you'll now see a Policy details column in your Ads tab. This column shows you whether your ad is approved or not. If it isn't approved, you'll see one or more disapproval reasons. Click the disapproval reason to learn more about that policy, then make changes to your ad (and website, if needed) so that it complies with our policies.

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, it helped me. I can see all at once. But all says "Site Suspended" in red color.