AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Dissaproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I created a campaign a while ago while the site was under development. Now that the site is live, the Ads are Disapproved due to Usefulness. We had a User/Pass request while in development. But now users should be able to access the site. Can someone help me approve my site so I can start running my ads?

www.bullfroginsurance.com

Thank you,

Juan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Dissaproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Juan,

The quickest way here if your ads were disapproved for certain issues related to your website, is to go your ads status bar and hover mouse over the speech bubble. You might see an option to resubmit my campaign for review. Follow this screenshot for more details from help center reference:-

Review.png

I hope your website is not suspended due to some policy issue. If that's the case, you might need to fix the website first and then re-submit it for a review.

Pankaj

Re: Site Dissaproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for your help, One thing that is not mentioned anywhere is that there are 2 levels of disapproval (Sitewide and Ads)
Our SITE was disapproved and flagged because it wasn't available while the Ads tried to run.
I requested Ads to be reviewed through your process, but the Ads remained as disapproved.
Our Google rep helped our site be validated and the Ads started running right away.
The regular process did not help run our ads unfortunately.

Also, a Google customer service rep called and told me to add more relevant copy on the page, despite having already a good amount of copy on it. That didn't help at all.

Thank you for your help anyway!
Juan