AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Site Disapproved /Confused

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to setup a client's site for AdWords and it keeps saying Disapproved but I havent received any mails from Google telling me why. I dont know the history of my client's site so unable to give any answers. 

The site is: www.mobusproperty.com and the ad I created is:

Ghana Property Investment
Invest in Ghana commercial property
contact Mobus Property Developments

any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Site Disapproved /Confused

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Alister,

Is it just disapproving your ads? Is that your ad verbatim? With punctuation and all? Could you let us know what your display URL and Destination URL's are for the ads as well.

Thanks

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Alister,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Have you contacted the Support team to get this clarified? I'd suggest doing that to understand what's the violation and fix it. Support info here.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Alister,

If you hover over the speech bubble in the status column of the ad, it should give you a reason for disapproving the ad. If you can share that with us, it would help us to diagnose Smiley Happy

Best,
Amy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi all, thanks for the responses:

The status is saying "Site Suspended"

and when hovering over the speech bubble - I'm getting:

Keyword: commercial ghana property investments
Showing ads right now?
No
This keyword is not running because it points to a URL that has been suspended for site policy. Please review our landing page policies and make the appropriate updates to your website to allow your keyword to start triggering ads again. What can I do?
Your ads can't start running until after you've entered your billing details. What can I do?
All text ads in this ad group have been disapproved. Learn how to review and address any issues with your disapproved ads.
Users don't search for this term very often on Google properties, so it's not eligible to trigger your ads. If this is a term that you expect to increase in popularity soon (like a new brand name), then you don't need to do anything; the keyword will start triggering ads automatically. Otherwise, we recommend trying Keyword Planner to find different keyword ideas to increase the traffic to your campaign. Learn more about building an effective keyword list.

my destination URL for the ad is: www.mobusproperty.com

This is the first time I've come across a Site Suspended status so am confused and I dont want to submit a Renewal at the risk of it being further suspended without it being fixed.

I'm getting mails from Google AdWords indicating that my ads re disapproved and site is suspended but they are not giving me any reasons why rather just a link to: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190447&utm_source=google&utm_medium=... which is far generic for me to try and fix anything.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS. I havent inserted the billing info as yet, as I'm trying to first ascertain a guestimate of traffic on keywords but I dont see it being a problem for the site to be suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Clynton. Its saying "Site Suspended"

Thats my whole ad with the destination URL being: www.mobusproperty.com

I havent inserted billing info yet as I'm still trying to get a guestimate of traffic based on keywords, this "Site Suspended" status is something new to me and only mails I receive from Google AdWords point me to: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190447&utm_source=google&utm_medium=...

It hasnt given me the actual policy that has been broken

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Aliston,

You should check out the new policy center. It gives a good run down of the policies and you can read through them to make sure you are following all of them. One thing I noticed is that you don't have a privacy policy. I'm not necessarily saying that is the problem but it is likely a contributing factor, at least. Can you share the contents of the email that you received?

I agree with what Sumanth said. If you read through the policies and still don't know of any that you are violating, you should contact support.

Here's the link to the updated policy page: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?rd=1