AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Showing message The Google Account for ***@gmail.com has been disable

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We, some student of Shahjalal University of Science & Technology (also known as SUST) established an environment based student organization named Green Explore Society(also known as GES). This was established at 11 January, 2012. Our gmail id is ges.sust@gmail.com
We was trying to open an youtube channel and accidentally entered 11 January, 2011 as its birthday. After that the account is locked and showing following message  

"The Google Account for ges.sust@gmail.com has been disabled.
You will not be able to sign in to this account or use it to access any Google products or services.
You do not meet the age requirements for a Google Account. This account will be deleted in 29 days unless the birthday you entered was incorrect and you submit proof that you are 13 years old or older.Learn more.
Please note that all the members are 18+ years old. 
Can you please help me to recover that account and save it from deleting? 

Re: Showing message The Google Account for ***@gmail.com has been disa

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI shovon253

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

With regard to the unlocking of your account, no one on the forum has access to your account or any information related to it to assist further.

If all of the members are over 18, I suggest you follow the unlock procedure links in the message that you have and unlock the account. If after following the links you experience any further issues, then you would be able to contact Google for further assistance.

Please see the link below, this thread is related to the issue you are having and has been written by a forum support team member:

Block due to age requirements

Kind regards