AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Showing ads for the app that is related to Fantasy sport app not on play store, But legal in India.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Showing ads for the app that is related to Fantasy sport app not on play store, But legal in India.

Hello,

My App is All Dream 11 Predictions, which gives Tips, news and predictions for Dream 11 app(which is not on play store) which is Fantasy Sports app that is legal in India. My app does not support Gambling, it just provide tips and news and predictions.

I can see other gambling sports/games ads everywhere. But why Google not allowing mine?

Here is the Link to App

All Dream 11 Predictions

You can see the warnings in the attached image.

Policy Violations Warning

Please help me. And let me know if any additional information is required.

Also I'm trying to show this in India and United States as location selected in campaign.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Omkar, thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community. We apologize for our delay in responding to your question. If you're still encountering an issue, please let us know. We'd be more than happy to look into this right away. Thanks again for your patience, we look forward to hearing back.

Best,
Akhil