AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Service interruption question for a friend

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Whoever reads this needs to know that I didn't come to this forum to say or ask anything.  To help out a friend, I needed to learn as much as possible about Google Adwords quickly and  I knew the best way to do that would be to read the forum.  What I DIDN'T know was how CRAZY people are!!  So I had to comment:  You people that answer the questions - Saints!  If you don't get paid - you should - and you deserve a raise!!

The question I have isn't really a question, it's something my friends business partner had told her that I want to verify.  My friend just found out that her trusted business partner was not really so trustworthy.  He manipulated her and lied to her, telling her all the great stuff he was doing, saying how great business was and always assuring her he had everything under control when in reality he was doing absolutely nothing, neglecting anything having to do with business - except the checkbook of course.  Anyway - I digress.  She's really kicking herself over losing adwords cuz she thinks she made it soo easy to cover up..  She is super computer illiterate so he could and did just tell her anything he wanted to and she believed him so it really bothers her.  That's why I took a crash course in how adwords works so I can explain stuff to her and help her not feel so **bleep** stupid!.

We're going to meet him in a bit to get the log in and password so we'll prowl around to see what the site says is going on and go from there  -  but until then here's my question.

Would google suspend an account because getting lots of clicks with few phonecall conversions indicates fraudelent activity?    That's what he told her - I suppose it could be true - it just doesnt sound right to me and based on what i've been reading everywhere I would bet he gave fake address and phone info to keep my friend from seeing anything come to the office.   When you have a minute let me know if what he said is true?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Service interruption question for a friend

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
To make it clear and straight.
Suspension of an account is solely based on a violation of the Policy, which is available for reading with examples, on the "Adwords Policy center"
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Service interruption question for a friend

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
An account will not get suspended for the reason indicated or told to your friend. Suspensions are as a result of not adhering the rules and guidelines in the AdWords policy. Getting access to the account will give you the reason for the suspension.