AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Serious problem, possible system bug.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am from Hong Kong. I spoke to the Hong Kong Adwords team in the phone but they were  
unable to solve the problem.

I had three websites violated Adwords policies. Two of them has been fixed  
and the remaining one is 3christ.com which I can not do anything about it  
because it is not my domain name already.

Because of my adwords account status is not in good standing, it greatly  
affect the organic search result of all my websites. So can you please tell
me how to UNLINK the 3christ.com to my account? PLEASE?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Serious problem, possible system bug.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sunny,

If I understood correctly, you want to cancel the website authorization which you have with the given name site as you described above. Let us know if that's not the case here.

In that case, you might have to speak with the domain registration company where it is actually hosted and if the cancellation is possible or not.

For organic results, there is a different forum if you are seeing your ranking going down. You might want to post this query over Google Webmasters forum: http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
If 3christ.com is under a separate adwords account under your MCC then you can terminate your access from going under Myaccount>>Account Access.

If all sites were under same account, then you may delete all campaing, ads where 3christ.com is set as landing page & display url.

These are the 2 option I can suggest, Let see if anyone have better idea.

Also, As Google Claim, Adwords has nothing to do with Organic search result.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sunny D
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You need to clarify your question;

Quote:

>>"I had three websites violated Adwords policies. Two of them has been fixed  
and the remaining one is 3christ.com which I can not do anything about it  
because it is not my domain name already." 

If this domain was linked to your account in the past;  at the time of the violation - you'll have to first fix it . I understand that you do not own it anymore, but prior to un-suspending your account, all domains must be in compliance. You'll have to get in touch wit new owner and fix the domain.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The domain owner ask me to pay $1259USD, which i will never do.
I wonder if it is possible for you to unlink the domain name for me from my account?