AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Selling ebooks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm in the process of writing an ebook.  I should mention that it is NOT anything related to making money online, get rick quick, lose weight, etc...it is a niche market involving pets....just an educational book with tons of facts....in any case, I was wondering if selling ebooks via adwords is still allowed?  It is my own ebook, unique content.  I am not promoting it through Clickbank and I was planning on using Paypal as a payment gateway.  Are sales pages still allowed or do I have to have a complete website dedicated to my topic?  I would appreciate any feedback or comments.  I want to use Adwords correctly and certainly don't want to get my account suspended.  Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Selling ebooks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chantal.
Selling ebooks is fine. Data harvesting in exchange for an ebook is not though. That's probably where you've heard the horror stories.

By "Sales page", I assume that you're talking about a Squeeze Page of sorts or the clickbank STYLE long form lander with yellow text.

Think about it, it's a BOOK you have written. Do it some justice and create a website about it. Give your potential readers a sample of the quality that they can expect from your book. Create a blog and share your expertise. It will all go toward improving your conversions.

Stick to the published policies and you'll be fine. Treat the user like a valued customer and you'll be more than fine.