AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Same Keyword, Same Account, Different Campaign, Different Domain - Is it ok with adwords policy?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Suppose Right now i am running ads like this (example),

Keyword:  nail polish

Domain:   mydomain1.com

Campaign:  MyDomain1 Campaign

Thats 1 keyword in 'MyDomain1 Campaign' and landing page is at 'mydomain1.com' ...

Now i want to use the same keyword in the same adwords account but in a different campaign and for a different domain...like below,

Keyword:  nail polish

Domain:   mydomain2.com

Campaign:  MyDomain2 Campaign

And when i do this - i will pause my first campaign and keyword. So basically the new campaign will only run.

So just want to know is it ok with Google Adwords Policy?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Levyor D
July

Same Keyword, Same Account, Different Campaign, Different Domain - Is it ok with adwords policy?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Levyor D,

Positive, that's okay. Even if the 2 campaigns are running simultaneously the practice is okay as long as they are housed by the same AdWords account. 

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for your response Smiley Happy ...Highly appreciated! Smiley Happy

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Just to clarify - if you did run both at the same time, it is impossible for both to show in the same search results. A mini-auction takes place inside your account to decide which one will show. This mini-auction does not make any difference to the CPC you end up paying - it will be the same as if only one was running.