AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

SUSPENDED ACCOUNT: NO HELP!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been 48hrs and I already filed an appeal and google has charged my credit card but yet I still keep getting a message saying my account is suspended and when I call the stupid 1866 number nobody can help....

Why is there a 1866 number if I can't talk to a real person about a situation that is not getting fixed, this is getting frustrating and stressful. 

I keep leaving my phone number and begging for somebody to help me but nothing...

I guess google is so comfortable being number 1 they feel as if they can treat the little people as **bleep** and not offer then amazing customer service or help. 

It's small cry of help like these that you guys continue to avoid that's gonna cause somebody else to step up to the plate. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: SUSPENDED ACCOUNT: NO HELP!!!!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Casthra,

Well I can assure one thing for sure. I've being using Google Adwords for quite some time and I've being using their "Live Chat" feature whenever I need some express help and It works, all the time!

If you couldn't get through to anyone from call line ( Even though it's very suprising" I would suggest you to try live chat option on help page and I'm sure there will be someone who can escalate this problem for you.

In the meantime if you would like to share your suspension reason etc with us we may able to find out why this happened.