AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

STOP CHANGING POLICY Every year Adwords Advertisers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This  is  a  serious  issue  every one  should  read  about  it  .

We  all  know  google   adwords  has  helped  us  to  advertise  our  business  online..  but  the  adowrds  policy  that  keeps  on changing  every  now  and  then  cause  a  great  damage  to   advertisers  like  us.

We  are  using  adwords  since last  3 years    , every  year  the  website  is   suspended  under   new  policy  regulation   change  .  This  has  caused   a  loss  of  around  rs   70  to  80,000   .  this   also  has  weakend  our  trust   in  ad words   ,  because  we  are   not  sure   that  my  ad  will   be online  even  for  1  year  .  ,,in long  term   advertisers   will   reduce  their   faith  in   google  adwords  . At  once   you  should  check  the  website  and  if  its  faulty  or  breaching  t&c  you  should  tell   them  at once  but  after every  six  months  you  are   going  to suspend  the  webistes  of advertisers  it will  cause  a  damage  to   advertisers  and adwords,

Google  keeps  on thinking  about  the  readers  ,  but  should  also  start  thinking  about   the  advertisers  .their  monetary  loss.

If   google  seems  that  part  of website  is  not working proper  or  any  matter  is  causing  any  problem  .  google  should  maill   the  advertiser  and   give  them  a   time  of  10  days  to  ,make  the  changes  ,  and if  not   made  then  suspend  the  website  .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: STOP CHANGING POLICY Every year Adwords Advertisers

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The last major change, to the Policy, I am aware of, was back in Sept 2014...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’