AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

STOP CHANGING POLICY Every year Adwords Advertisers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This  is  a  serious  issue  every one  should  read  about  it  .

We  all  know  google   adwords  has  helped  us  to  advertise  our  business  online..  but  the  adowrds  policy  that  keeps  on changing  every  now  and  then  cause  a  great  damage  to   advertisers  like  us.

We  are  using  adwords  since last  3 years    , every  year  the  website  is   suspended  under   new  policy  regulation   change  .  This  has  caused   a  loss  of  around  rs   70  to  80,000   .  this   also  has  weakend  our  trust   in  ad words   ,  because  we  are   not  sure   that  my  ad  will   be online  even  for  1  year  .  ,,in long  term   advertisers   will   reduce  their   faith  in   google  adwords  . At  once   you  should  check  the  website  and  if  its  faulty  or  breaching  t&c  you  should  tell   them  at once  but  after every  six  months  you  are   going  to suspend  the  webistes  of advertisers  it will  cause  a  damage  to   advertisers  and adwords,

Google  keeps  on thinking  about  the  readers  ,  but  should  also  start  thinking  about   the  advertisers  .their  monetary  loss.

If   google  seems  that  part  of website  is  not working proper  or  any  matter  is  causing  any  problem  .  google  should  maill   the  advertiser  and   give  them  a   time  of  10  days  to  ,make  the  changes  ,  and if  not   made  then  suspend  the  website  .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: STOP CHANGING POLICY Every year Adwords Advertisers

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The last major change, to the Policy, I am aware of, was back in Sept 2014...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’