AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

SPAM Ads from Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Team ,

How are Google Ads being approved . I received a Spam request for Canada Immigration Ad

and i got a call after giving all my personal details i received the call and the agent immediately hurrying up for my Credit card details 

So i kindly request to recheck the companies from where you receive request for Ads 

I can share you an email from the person i received email after conversation

Regards

Ahmed

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: SPAM Ads from Google

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Just for safety purpose, do not share any kind of credit card information over the phone. Even they say that i am Sundar Pichai from Google Smiley Tongue

Robin

Re: SPAM Ads from Google

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Adila,

Based on your query, it's not 100% clear how Google is involved in this affair. Did you click on a Google ad and completed a form after being taken to the advertisers landing page?

Please bear in mind that Google cannot be made responsible for the online behaviour of each and every advertiser. Sill user experience is something that is highly important for the company. If you think the ad is associated with phishing you are advised to file a complaint here: https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507

Please select the "An ad violates other AdWords policies" radio button before going ahead with completing a form.

And of course Robin's advice is highly applicable in similar cases.

Best,
Lakatos