AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

SITE SUSPENSION - Need help in making changes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site www.drkolawales.com

was suspended due to USER SAFETY POLICY issue.

according to which I have made changes in the website but still the adwords team say its not complying.

Each time they find a new fault and new policy for it . " WHY GONT THEY tell all the mistakes at a time ?? "Smiley Sad

CAN ANY ONE PLEASE HELP ME IN  FINDING WHICH PART /PAGE OF MY WEBSITE IS WRONG

AND HELP ME IN MAKING CHANGES IN MY WEBSITE .

[ THE ADWORDS ISSUE NOW IS - PACKAGES PAGE ON MY WEBSITE   www.drkolawales.com

2 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author drkolawales
September 2015

Re: SITE SUSPENSION - Need help in making changes

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You have to be very cautious and comply with various stipulations applicable in your geotarget if you wish to promote weight loss techniques. The User Safety Policy specifically states that Google doesn't allow sites that mislead users with scientifically improbable claims. If the advertiser claims an unrealistic amount of weight loss in a short period of time without diet and exercise he/she will be disapproved.

* USER SAFETY POLICY

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1050602

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi drkolawales,

In addition to what TC Lakatos said above, I would like you to point towards this policy reference which speaks about unapproved and weight-loss supplements. Read the list related to weight loss for more insights. This should make more clarity.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My friend site slimdiet2.org = ads approved and running
My client site alphalipidslimdiet.com.my = ads suspended and black listed together with my adwords account

Reason: user safety

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You have to be very cautious and comply with various stipulations applicable in your geotarget if you wish to promote weight loss techniques. The User Safety Policy specifically states that Google doesn't allow sites that mislead users with scientifically improbable claims. If the advertiser claims an unrealistic amount of weight loss in a short period of time without diet and exercise he/she will be disapproved.

* USER SAFETY POLICY

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1050602

Best,

Lakatos

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi drkolawales,

In addition to what TC Lakatos said above, I would like you to point towards this policy reference which speaks about unapproved and weight-loss supplements. Read the list related to weight loss for more insights. This should make more clarity.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My friend site slimdiet2.org = ads approved and running
My client site alphalipidslimdiet.com.my = ads suspended and black listed together with my adwords account

Reason: user safety

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Many thanks Lakatos , but if most of the content is removed on this packages page , how will be people conviniced to buy our packages ?

Also can I add for example 1000 people have used this package , the number of users in the product display will it be against policy ?

Please do reply

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks Pankaj ,

ok we will remove all the content .

but removing all the product specifications how will we sell the packages .

any idea that you can give to make the content for our weight loss pakages ( that will be effective for sales but ya according to all this policies )

your expert opinion

Regards

Dr Kolwale

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

IS the following new content okay ? 

DrKolawale`s Speciality Packages-

- Real result oriented - Safe weight loss packages.

Each package includes consultation with our doctor on phone or email , hi- quality ayurveda medicines and customized diet charts. After every fifteen days changes regarding the diet will be made by our doctor  on your phone call  or email .

Package                    Weight loss                    Inch loss      Duration    Cost in Rs

Figure 8
(House wife’s package )       8    kgs                 6 cms    2 months    1,450

XL 0.2
(Office package  )                10 kgs                    6 cms     2 months    1,980

ABS -1                             10 kgs                    8 cms    2 months    1,480

(Gents package )

Target 2.2                        15 kgs                  10 cms    3 months    2,300

(Slim before marriage ).

Teen age package.                8 kgs                5  cms             2 months    1,450

Newly delivered
Mothers package                8 kgs             5-7 cms          2 months     1,680

Big package                     20  kgs              12 cms           4 months      3,800

Maintenance package         Maintain Weight      Maintain figure     2 months      850

To attain a big weight loss of 30-40 kgs Kindly repeat the big package for additional three to four months.
Real results are attained only if follow our diets strictly ,take medicines properly .

Dr Kolawale`s Speciality packages are provided all over India at your door step at home or office.
Free Home delivery !! all over India by DTDC courier or the courier service of your choice.

Benefits of home delivery
- Save time and money .
- Fast delivery at home / office .
- Easy to take medicines .
- Delivery in just 2to 3 days .
- Customer Care support on phone 7 days a week .

Dr Kolawale`s Clinic have customers from
Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , Mumbai , Pune , Surat , Delhi , Gurgaon ,Lucknow .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Kindly help me on how to make changes to my site for consideration after my Adwords account was disapproved. I was asked to make changes to my site for consideration.  The disapproval was as result of incomplete Adwords account without filling the billing info and this was submitted in error due to network failure.