AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

SITE SUSPENDED

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir / Madam,

After Creation of Campaign & Adgroup I added seven ads in different ad groups. I found my ad were "disapproved" in ads section & seen "Site suspended" near keyword status

I have read all policy and try to understand but I didn't get my answer. I have also checked my all website for an issue.

Please kindly help me on this to activate my ads & campaign in to running status

if found any issues please give me a detail breakup regarding to my website so that we can fix this issue

Website is http(Smiley Happy//www(dot)lovevedicastrology(dot)com/

Eagerly waiting response as early as possible

Thanking You,
Google Adverser

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: SITE SUSPENDED

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Raj,

Welcome to the Community!

You would have received an email about site suspension from Google, with a reason for it. Have you checked the policy you're violating? You'll have to make appropriate changes to your website and get it reviewed by Google to get your ads up & running. You can ad the 'Policy Details' column under the ads tab to see which policy you're violating and work towards fixing it. More about policy details column here under 'check you approval status'.

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

Thanks for your quick reply, I have a Astrology website as you can see in my website. So I can use Google Adwords for this website? One more thing can you please check my website and let me know what changes is required in it? my website www(dot)lovevedicastrology(dot)com.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Please share a full and correct website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Moshe,

Here is my full website URL http://www.lovevedicastrology.com/ Please help me....

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Your site violates more than one section of the policy;
The major one is "Misrepresentation of self, product, or service"
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en

Scientifically, you cannot solve "love problems" with astrology, - can you?

So, as long as Google relies on science and math, - you cannot promote your site on Google;

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
May be you right but when I am searching on Google for this kind of services there are so many ads available for the same business why So? If they can run Google Adwords their business and why I'm not able to run adwords on my website? Please Clear this issue