AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Riased a complaint about an advertiser and no response or any action being undertaken by Google

G R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
G R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have raised a complaint about an organisations claim of goods they would proivde...  I have waited over 2 weeks and to date no response or reply from te organisation.  They stated they would be able to get my certificates out 11 days quicker than the government and to date I have not received nothing not a response not my money....

https://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiVt8Hl8c3QAhXMv-0KHWVVCuYYABAA&ei=IWo9WLPUI-vCgAam-YCIA...

Riased a complaint about an advertiser and no response or any action being undertaken by Google

G R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
G R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The added value policy state the that they are quicker than the governments service where as the priority service that is provided by he government is 1 working day and they are offering the same service at 5 working days.  Please see added value text below:

3. For a standard, full birth certificate, the GRO requires 15 working days to process the order. But if we manage to provide the exact location of the original certificate, the GRO only needs 4 working days to process the order. The result? The total delivery time can be shortened by up to 11 days with our service (on average 7 days).

Please note, if you need a copy urgently, you may choose priority service. The copy will then be despatched by the GRO in one day. If ordered today, the estimated delivery date with priority service is Tuesday, 6th December 2016.