AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Review my website before I can make a re appeal

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Earlier our website was suspended due to violating bridge policy and since then we have made some changes keeping in mind the earlier lapses made. can a google adviser review the site before it can go live and check its compliance with adwords policies. It will be a great favor.

the url is www.test.dealsdiscount4u.com/testinghome

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Review my website before I can make a re appeal

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Explain what changes you have implemented.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Moshe,

last time we were suspending mostly because of the bridge policy and in order to counter that we have came up with the following idea:

a new pop up window will open once user click on the coupon code detailing:
-code itslef
-how to use coupon
-other similar coupon
-subscribe box

As for the coupon page itself, we have added:
-comment section for users to comment on the coupons,
-thumbs up n thumbs down to indicate the popularity of coupon,
-description of the details of the coupon code to identify if its site wide offer or limited to one general product only,
-the coupon expiry date

the idea of all this is to eliminate the concept of just sending re-sending the user to the other site.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Moshe,

you can also compare the test site with the original live site which is http://www.dealsdiscount4u.com/
and you can notice the apparent changes.

Looking forward for your reply

Thanks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Moshe,

Can you please help us out here.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again;

My personal opinion is that this business model of referring users to other shopping sites in exchange for a discount, cannot be promoted on Google, unless there is a substantial added value to user;

However; let me check for you; since your specific case is a boarder-line.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks moshe,

I will be waiting for your reply. Very eagerly

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
The case was referred to Google to comment;
Can you link the initial discussion on this suspension?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes sure, here is the initial discussion:

Hi,
Earlier our website was suspended due to violating bridge policy and since then we have made some changes keeping in mind the earlier lapses made. can a google adviser review the site before it can go live and check its compliance with adwords policies. It will be a great favor.

the url is http://test.dealsdiscount4u.com/
our old site is http://www.dealsdiscount4u.com/

I hope i have answered you right!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
No;
I mean when you first had been suspended. Did you post on this Community (following the suspension) - asking for help?