AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Review my website before I can make a re appeal

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Earlier our website was suspended due to violating bridge policy and since then we have made some changes keeping in mind the earlier lapses made. can a google adviser review the site before it can go live and check its compliance with adwords policies. It will be a great favor.

the url is www.test.dealsdiscount4u.com/testinghome

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Review my website before I can make a re appeal

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Explain what changes you have implemented.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Moshe,

last time we were suspending mostly because of the bridge policy and in order to counter that we have came up with the following idea:

a new pop up window will open once user click on the coupon code detailing:
-code itslef
-how to use coupon
-other similar coupon
-subscribe box

As for the coupon page itself, we have added:
-comment section for users to comment on the coupons,
-thumbs up n thumbs down to indicate the popularity of coupon,
-description of the details of the coupon code to identify if its site wide offer or limited to one general product only,
-the coupon expiry date

the idea of all this is to eliminate the concept of just sending re-sending the user to the other site.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Moshe,

you can also compare the test site with the original live site which is http://www.dealsdiscount4u.com/
and you can notice the apparent changes.

Looking forward for your reply

Thanks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Moshe,

Can you please help us out here.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again;

My personal opinion is that this business model of referring users to other shopping sites in exchange for a discount, cannot be promoted on Google, unless there is a substantial added value to user;

However; let me check for you; since your specific case is a boarder-line.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks moshe,

I will be waiting for your reply. Very eagerly

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
The case was referred to Google to comment;
Can you link the initial discussion on this suspension?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes sure, here is the initial discussion:

Hi,
Earlier our website was suspended due to violating bridge policy and since then we have made some changes keeping in mind the earlier lapses made. can a google adviser review the site before it can go live and check its compliance with adwords policies. It will be a great favor.

the url is http://test.dealsdiscount4u.com/
our old site is http://www.dealsdiscount4u.com/

I hope i have answered you right!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
No;
I mean when you first had been suspended. Did you post on this Community (following the suspension) - asking for help?