AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Review my website before I can make a re appeal

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

our site was previously suspended violating the bridge policy and since then we have made some changes, so please can someone review our website for adherence with Google advertising or any other related policies before I can re appeal.

the site url is dealsdiscount4u.com.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Review my website before I can make a re appeal

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I still feel that the bridge page policy is under violation here when I went to the home page. That's because when I clicked on any of the coupon on the home page itself, it redirected to some other website. That's my understanding. 

I would suggest you to read the policy details again : https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190435?hl=en#

You will have to fix the site first and then submit this below form for a reconsideration:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy?utm_source=policyhc&utm_medium=contact_site_r...

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can you suggest us as what we can do?

Actually we offers exclusive coupons to our customers and it is the requirement of the business that redirects to the other page. Several other coupon sites are doing the same.

We will highly appreciate any help from you in this matter.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi John,

Is it possible for you to keep the users on the same domain with the coupon info and all so that it doesn't simply re-direct to another page and doesn't violate the Bridge Page Policy?

As an example, I was on groupon.com and all the coupons and everything are on the same domain, which means no violation.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks PankajSmiley Happy

Yes we can do that. I will make the suggested changes and will resubmit here for your review.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pankaj,

Its been a long time and we have made some changes keeping in mind the earlier lapses made. can you please review our site before we go live and check its compliance with adwords policies. It will be a great favor.

the url is http://test.dealsdiscount4u.com/testinghome

Thanks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi pankaj,

can you help us out.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi John,

I clicked on the first link and there was a pop up window coming up. On top of that, the browser window directed to another website on which I clicked first, taking me to another domain from your primary domain. If I am mistaken, this was the same case last time also where your main domain was acting like a bridge page and taking the user to the other domain resulting in the site suspension.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes we don't offer any product of our own other than discount code so the user in the end has to be redirected to other sites to make the purchases.

Its the same thing but in a different way, yes but in a different way like i read the article of google :
"Provide a substantial amount of original content or functionality by offering a combination of the following where appropriate to your industry:
A variety of merchants or service providers for comparison
Information on products or services that isn't available elsewhere, such as original user reviews and ratings
Enhanced site functionality including, but not limited to, searching, sorting, comparing, ranking, and filtering "

so we tried giving different options like comments, similar coupons, thumbs up and down and subscription etc.

do you think it will work this time? if not, any more suggestions

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Did you try filling up the below mentioned form so that Adwords support can look into the changes you have made and respond back accordingly:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

Pankaj