AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Remarking Lists Dissaproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There - We are have been using remarketing lists for several months now. Then suddenly google dissaproved all our lists and I figured it was a mistake. So I created more lists. Our industry is eating disorder treatment, and completely legit. 

My problem is two fold and I'm hoping some of you can provide some advice

1) I created more remarketing lists but then realized that this could be a violation if Google considers eating disorder treatment 'private medical information'. So I tried to remove the lists, but the system keeps saying that it cannot remove the lists that are applied to an ad group. but when I double check the list is not applied to any ad group. So I'm stuck in limbo. My fear is that Google will ban us from adwords because of 'repeated violations' in our remarketing lists, yet it will not let me remove the list from the system.

2) When our remarketing ads were running we had much more traffic and many more conversions. I have been trying to get a hold of my google rep to help me with this but he never returns my emails or phone calls. Does anyone have any idea how a business such as ours, eating disorder treatment, can run remarketing lists without violating google terms?

Any thoughts and out of the box thinking to help resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Monique

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarking Lists Dissaproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Monique;
Indeed, eating disorder is considered a "medical condition" which falls under the prohibited topics for Remarketing and interests;
I answered a similar question in details, here:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Trying-to-figure-out-why-remarketing-ads-...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’