AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing list Disabled due to policy Violation - UK Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey AW Experts,   my re-marketing list was disabled due to policy violation. My campaigns Hair Transplant and Lipo Suction Surgery Services in UK. Because re-marketing is big thing and without it I will have higher cost per conversion....   Iam looking for best practice how can I better target my Audiences?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Remarketing list Disabled due to policy Violation - UK Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Unfortunately, due to the policy you'll not be able to remarket to these visitors.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465?hl=en

Under restrictions: "health or medical information, such as from sites or apps that market to a specific health-related group"

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Unfortunately, due to the policy you'll not be able to remarket to these visitors.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465?hl=en

Under restrictions: "health or medical information, such as from sites or apps that market to a specific health-related group"

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Re-marketing campaigns which could reveal health condition (e.g. Surgery, hair implant...) are prohibited, hence the Remarketing lists are disapproved.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
OK; I had to a call, and when I was back and clicked "post", you already had an answer...
Anyway, you have it now from two sources...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’