AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing - Clarity and relevance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My display ads for remarketing are rejected but I don't know why. The URL leads them to the same URL they visited before.

I can't find a reason on this site: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=nl&authuser=0 why it doesn't work.

Could you help me? Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Karin J
July 2016

Re: Remarketing - Clarity and relevance

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

Using Remarketing ads first require a declaration on your website in your privacy policy giving details of how you are using the cookies and how the personal details shared by the user will be utilized.

Also when you check your Remarketing ads, which policy violation does it refer to? That would give you clear picture of why the ad was disapproved and what could be done to rectify that.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Karin J
July 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

Using Remarketing ads first require a declaration on your website in your privacy policy giving details of how you are using the cookies and how the personal details shared by the user will be utilized.

Also when you check your Remarketing ads, which policy violation does it refer to? That would give you clear picture of why the ad was disapproved and what could be done to rectify that.

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I agree with Pankaj.