AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Audience blocked - personalized advertising

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Guys,

i managed an online shop that sell personal skin care. I just realized that remarketing list has been disabled due to policy violation. My Adwords is linked with Google Analytics and all the audience list is coming from Google Analytics

The account has no problem before, i tried to comply with google ad policy, i don't over claim, my page is transparent and navigable. I don't understand why google forbid me to do remarketing. Eventhough i use affinity category, the list size still big enough 500K-1M (the smallest was 1500), so i don't think i over narrow the audience. i believe the ads has no problem because at this moment its also use by normal campaign (non-remarketing) and had no issue

Any idea how to solve this ? i support google for being strict on Ads to make the user experience safe, original, and transparant.. but why it forbid to retargeting for the visitor that delivered by Adwords it self.. i think it just wrong !

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please share the site URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Viktor

Acne (for which your site  offers remedies)  is a medical condition. Re-marketing  of products that might reveal or imply a user's medical status / condition / illness - is not allowed. Hence the remarketing list was disabled.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’