AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Ad Disapproval

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

i m running a campaing, in this campaign there are three adgroups eash adgroup has three ads bt except one adgroup other both adgroup's ads are disapproved and the reason is inacurate display url bt i m using the same url in approved ads. I also escalate this account to google bt they just replied that we are reviewed ads regularly try to change the text thats it bt i did all the things even i made new ads and again disapproved....what should i do now?

HRMehrotra
On Google+

SEMag
3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding Ad Disapproval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello hrmehrotra,

First thing you need to make sure is that domain in the display URL should be the same as your destination URL. IT should match otherwise disapproval is for sure.

Look through this policy which is transparent and give clear picture and could assist you in creating ads which don't get disapproved.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hello pankaj,

you are absolutely right buddy, i know all these things 

HRMehrotra
On Google+

SEMag

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Can you please copy & paste to this thread the display url + target url ? 

We might have some insights ;-)

Cheers,

Asaf

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi hrmehrotra,

Are you sure the link ends up at the same domain? The display URL must match the domain of the final destination after all redirects. The destination URL and the display URL are not required to match.

Go edit your ad. Copy the destination URL and paste it into your browser address bar. Now look a the domain in the address bar. Does it match your display URL?

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

HI petebardo,

yeah the display and destination url both are same and opening the same website still the ad is disapproved.....thats why i m confuse why is this happening in Adwords....

HRMehrotra
On Google+

SEMag

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi hrmehrotra

I think you are using those words which are banned by google like "click" or some other words. so if you post your text ad details here so we can help you out easily.

Thanks

-Vicky

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

below is my display url and destination url check it

Display URL - www.thevistaacademy.com

Destination URL - www.thevistaacademy.com

is there any difference and one adgroup with the same text is approved 

HRMehrotra
On Google+

SEMag

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi hrmehrotra

There are many reasons to disapprove an ad. There is no doubt that your destination and display url is same but to find out other reason of diapproving your ad please post your full ad with title, description 1 and description 2.

Thanks

-Vicky

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi.

Are there any other Ads which are paused status with different Display URL. If yes, Delete that Ads and resubmit and check.