AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Recover account...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This morning I cancelled my Adwords account by mistake... I want to recover it immediately ... The instructions in the help file refer to a message that is not appearing on my screen... What to do?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Recover account...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi;

Follow the instruction in this link

Reactivate a canceled account

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375392/?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you... The instructions were your link takes me says that there was supposed to appear a message on my "Campaigns" screen with the option to recover the account, but it is not there...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Try to delete cookies and clear cache.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’