AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Receiving "error 500" when submitting AdWords trademark complaint????

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm receiving Google "error 500" (unknown server error) when trying to submit the AdWords trademark complaint form.  Have tried submitting the form from different browsers and different computers.  Typical scenario is the first one on a given computer / browser will go through, but subsequent forms on that computer / browser receive the error and will not go through.  I have tried deleting the entire browser history as well using "in private" browsing, but that doesn't help.  It also doesn't matter whether I use Chrome, IE or Firefox.  Same issue with all three.  Any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Receiving "error 500" when submitting AdWords trademark

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Which form are you using?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm using the Trademark Complaint Form found at:

https://services.google.com/inquiry/aw_tmcomplaint

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This is the correct form;

Try a different browser. Are you using any ad-blocker? Recently in Chrome many incidents of "access denied" when ad-blocker or pop-up blocker used.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’