AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Real Estate Adword Campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this website is good or not

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Real Estate Adword Campaigns

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Pankaj,

While the overall page has enough right content on it, I would just recommend that you push your form fill element on the first fold of you page. It is always recommended that you do this as it gives the user the option to fill in the form as soon as he/she feels the need to do so.

You can also probably try and improve on the lower part of your page. While the options are great there, you can try and improve the overall look of it.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Re: Real Estate Adword Campaigns

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Pankaj,

Hope you are doing well.

The page looks good. Just a couple of suggestions:

1) Empty space on the right side of the form - Maybe you can place your form there. You can also look at reducing the size of the Banner.
2) Extensive Content - I think you have too much content on the page. Try to reduce the unnecessary info.
3) Form Validation - You dont have form validation in place. When a person enters his/her name and press submit, it takes you to the thank you page. With form validation, you will ensure that you get the required details from the customer and then he/she goes to thank you page.
4) Many external Links on the page - You have many external pagelinks on your page like social links, price list, etc. If this is your landing page for a SEM campaign, i would suggest not having many external links on it.
5) Also, as @ShashankSingh mentioned, the look and feel of the options below can be improved.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Regards
Rohit Khanna