AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Re: my adwords account is suspended and with out reason or purpose

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account on Google AdWords Got suspended for some reason, but I also have their asses in a vice.. They went against their own Terms and conditions to do so.. I have proof and snap shots of the following:... My adwords account, my email, and the following terms and conditons they violated. Along wit time line and date. I never received one notification as the terms and condition are written, I should have received 2 notifications, and have not. I have not placed money on this account at anytime from sign up to suspention. Terms and condition say, and i quote:

"How will i know if my account gets suspended?"

"Lets say we think an advertiser, Mary, isn't following our policies. We'll send Mary a warning email so she can correct the problem. If she ignores the warning and keeps breaking the rules, we;ll send her a final warning to giver her one more chance. If mary continues to break the rules after that, then we'll have to suspend her account, along with any related accounts.

Sometimes, a violation might pose a serious and immediate risk to people. When that happens, we might have to jump into action and suspend those accounts immediately without any warning"

How could i have violated these terms and conditions and rules, when i never added any money to the account for posting my ad's? You have to pay b4 you can be allowed for the ad's to be posted, I have snap shots of the terms and conditions that Google has violated and has not agreed to their own terms, I have snap shots of my transation page showing i have not applied any money, I have snap shots of my email showing no emails of notifications from them, I have snap shots of my front page showning the suspentions notification banner. and in these snap shots i have time, date, and my User ID number. The BBB has been givien notice of Googles poor service, and violating their own agreement to the public.. if these actions are not corrected, My lawyer will be the next to know more thereof, and actions will be taken, For, discrmination, loss of wages, and violation of contract agreement.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

I really understand your frustration. However we can't assist with account suspension. These are specific cases, while we do have access to the account information. Please contact you local Google customer service.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm not going to go thru loop holes about this, There was no reason my account was suspended.. NONE!!! as for frustration, you don't even know. this is my money and job Google is messing with, I don't and will not take it lightly, for the poor services of Google, it will be posted all over the internet, And i have seen its not the first complaint made of this subject.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

FYI, the page you quoted is not part of the AdWords Terms and Conditions.  It is simply an example in the help center.  While we give warnings for most violations, we will suspend accounts immediately for egregious violations or issues that we think are a danger to our users -- malware, scams, etc.

Without access to your account, nobody here can help with suspensions because they are account-specific.  You'll either need to contact AdWords support directly or post some more information here, e.g. your web site URL for people to take a look at.

Laura

Google engineer