AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Why they are able to run adword account

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
leme tell you my story. One of my account was suspended because of using TMs in my ads and on landing pages. But later I removed all the TMs and running a very generic tech support website without mentioning any brand names.

Still my accounts got suspended. I tried reaching the Google reps, but never heard back, they simply say that, we can't help you in this, your account has been suspended because of policy violation. but never told me that which policy has been violated.

Isn't this just unethical that suspending the account without giving the proper reasoning. I do respect Google's policies and love the way Google works but this time, Google is really getting biased towards a few brands by allowing them to run ads and now allowing others to run ads (in the same business and fashion)

Re: Why they are able to run adword account

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey PPCBossman,

Thanks for your response. However these forms have been filled multiple times, but never got any satisfactory or exact response. Google simply says that your account has been suspended because of violating advertising policy but never clarify which policy.

And, I got to know that we're using third-party brand names in our ads and on landing pages, which against the policies (to use TMs in ad copy and on landing page). But then it is clearly and prominently mentioned on our landing pages that we're not associated with X-Brand any which way. We're independent services providers and if they're looking for the official website please visit - www.x-brand.com.

And on top of that if this is the reason then our question why how come Iyogi is still able to manage to run the campaigns which same policies in place. Are there any different policies such big brands and different policies for small business? what what we want to ask, we're really not against any particular brand.

We're just looking for any way out to run our campaigns as well