AdWords
125 members online now
125 members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Please UNSUSPEND our account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Rashu,

How are you?

Can you please also look at my case?

It is some how simular, as i get the same responce emails and sofar i am not luckky as i and still with the same reason suspended.

After that i have spoken with the CS i only received a mail that the adds are not accoording the Google guidelines. And Google preserves the right to suspend any one.

But in my account it says still tyhe reason: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

There are no payment issues and i have checked all the guide lines and nothing to find.

I have tried today the UK office but with the account number i have i do not get thrue to a real person.

Please can you assist? Please

2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Sorry to hear this PeterUcmaz.

I'm escalating your case for a re-review.
Please note that this may take some time due to the overflow of escalations.

Thanks for your patience.
Rashmi

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Rashu,

Good morning.

Thank you for your kindness. I wait for your message.

I am kind of desperate to find out an explaination and to get all good and running.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

And now the strangest thing happen.

Aftere the advises of the landing pages, i re putted some in order to check. (Even my account is still suspended).

After i changed them they came "Under review", some time after i checked back and they had the label "Aproved!".

And still my account is suspended!!! 

Still i wait,

Thank you for your attention please Rashu.

Have a nice day

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear All,

Now on advise last Turseday evening i delated the old account and made a new account.

I delated the add and keywords etc in the old account.

Than i made a new account, all good so far, i made 2 ads and insereted the Payment details.

The adwords charged me and all was ok, afrter that i payed i went back to the addse and now (under the key words) there was a message that the account was under review. Ok so far and i could understand, the day passed and on Satturday morning i received a mail that the "new" account was suspended because they could not verify the payment details.

And now, again, the new account is suspended, but google charged and the adds that are in the new account are aproved.

Can somebody please assist me?

Now i have payed Google, have aproved ads, no wrong links (As somebody advised me i have checked for Destinations that were banned, and i have delated also "Syria" from the website as destination wit all URLs) and als no expert understand whats going on. Even i have google analytics and google plus and all is great there. Please can somebody help? 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Peter,

How are you trying to fund you're account?

Regards,

Nikhil 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Dear Nikhil, Thank you for your reply. It was by Visa and they charged me. Everything was good there also! Billing address etc. And no messages, only the suspension ones (Automaticly) . 1. Account aproved 2. Adds aprroved 3. Keywords aproved 4. Precharged. Any suggestions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good luck with this youre essentially dealing with automated machines that reject/approve you based on some pre-determined conditions.

The fact that they charged your account (or potentially charged) put you in a much more difficult situation than I was in.

Good luck getting your money back and I recommend using someone else

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Peter,

This is indeed weird then.

Can you check if you ever had another account using this card that was suspended or something? 

Regards,

Nikhil 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Nikhil,

How are you doing?

Thank you for your kind reply.

I used the same card for the first account that initial was Suspended.

But that "Suspended" account i delated before creating a new one.

Not to gett bannef for having mulitply accounts for the same domain.

Regards

Peter