AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Re: HELP. Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Polic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After having my Google Adwords account for over a year, I got the same suspension message and no clue why.

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

I believe Google have changed something in their system or their processing company is doing something and wrongly banning many many Adwords accounts falsely.

The lack of human response from Google is shocking also!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HELP. Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Polic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also I hav ejust been searhing the internet and found a lot of people who have this issue are also doing coupons on Google. I do not use coupons and have never done so, so I don't see why I am being grouped with them for no reason at all.

I have active spend with Google and have already billed me in the past. So this is making no sense, even for fraud measures I am 6months + without a chargeback! Please help!

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Hunter407,

I'm looking for a support person to review your issue. Thanks for your patience.

Best,
Zee
G+

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Hunter407;

What was in the email you received ? Can you share your URL?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Without knowing your circumstances it's hard to know what the solution is.

Is your credit card up to date?

Could be something like that.

Keep us updated. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's not a credit card issue as they we're billing me fine for over 6 months.

Google Senior member reached out and said it is because my account has been compromised. Not sure how that relates to unable to verify billing information, but hopefully I get the account live again soon.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got told my account passed the review to make sure there was no unauthorized access, and my ads are running again. When I logged in, I still get the message about being unable (lord knows why) to verify my billing information.

PLEASE HELP!

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 9
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Hunter407,

I was informed that you received a communication an explanation on your suspension from the AdWords support team. Please, check your mailbox for further details.

Thanks,
Zee
G+