AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Adwords Account Under Suspension

PG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
PG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a similar issue. Where i had more than one adword accounts for the same business without knowing that it was against the terms and condions. Now i have called google to apologize and ask for forgiveness instead i am met with an automated machine that just tells me the same message as shown on my adword account. Is there a way to undo this?How do i get back to my clean and unsuspended life of adwords? So i can start advertising with adwords again.

Quick note: I am not using any of the promotional code and the account is probably 5 years old with long pauses in between.

Thanks in advance.

[Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your business maintains multiple AdWords accounts simultaneously serving ads for similar or related keywords and/or businesses. If you think this suspension was made in error, please contact us though this]

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello PG;

Your case is different. Since Google needs to check every case  by account ID,  Please open a new discussion for your case. (Do not post any personal info or CID publicly)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi PG,

Did you replied back to the email?

Thanks,
Zee
G+

PG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
PG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Moshe thanks for taking the time to bring me upto the speed about the manners of the forum. Please pardon my ignorance. I will open a new discussion for my case.

PG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
PG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Zee to answer your question
No i did not reply to the email
Should i?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi PG,

In your post it says: "If you think this suspension was made in error, please contact us though this."
What is the option? If you can reply back, please, do so, the support team will review your account. If you can't reply back, let me know and I'll pass your issue to the support for you.

Thank you,

Zee
G+

[ Edited ]
PG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
PG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Zee thanks for the quick response.
Yes there is a form that asks to be filled out and wait for 3 business days for the response. I thought you meant if i had emailed them outside of the form.  I have already sent the form request 2 weeks ago and i am not sure how long my account has been in suspended status.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 8
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi PG,

I see what you mean now. Let me see if I can get someone to look into that request.

Thanks for your patience.
Zee
G+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I reported a competitor that was double serving ads using a mirrored site and a second account that was managed by Yodle. Their ads always ran 1 & 2 in the results and it was very annoying, It took 8 months of reporting them and people saying they would take care of the clear violation of TOS. Finally someone looked at the accounts and never even took them down, instead they merged the accounts so they would only show one ad per keyword? Seems a little to lenient to me, especially since so many others have gotten their accounts banned for similar violations. They also are still advertising for keywords that are against TOS as well and nothing has been done about that. I think the only reason they get away with it is because Yodle is a big advertising company that spends a lot of money. So, there is hope for you yet I think.