AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Ad disapproved but unsure why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had a terrible experience with customer support and the ability to get a straight answer. I had my account suspended and campaigns denied but lack of answers as to why that is. This kind of support from a large corporation like this is unacceptable and it's ludacris google still thinks they can continue this way. I am about to go complain to my local government officials.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi beanyboy15,

Could you please paste the email that you received from us about your suspension? Please, make sue you delete any account specific information before posting it on the public forum.

Thanks,
Zee
G+

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Prior to becoming a campaign manager in a local yellow pages directory, I was working on behalf of Google Adwords Support Team for South East Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam & Philippines). On our end, we are limited in diagnosing the possible causes of suspension or ad disapproval. If the situation can be corrected, we suggest possible ways to do so. Afterwards, We escalate the issue to the next level support if we believe that this was an error or if the advertiser already made the necessary changes needed. In your case, how long have you been running your campaign prior to suspension? Was there any major change/s made which might impact the suspension? What is your business model like? What products/ services are you promoting? Where are you targeting? Thank you for your cooperation.

More Power,
Loraine