AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Account Suspension without notification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hannah , i have similar problem about account suspension , can you help me to get back my adwords account ? first time i use adwords and my account got suspended even my ad approved and status eligible . i explained emails received in this topic . i wait your helps https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Why-Google-Suspended-Accounts-E...
2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Bilal,

I have moved your post to a new thread so it can be dealt with separately to the other user's issue.

From the post you link above, it looks like you have been suspended for policy issues. This has been messaged to you in the email you received. If you have any further questions about this, please feel free to reply to the email you received. Alternatively, if you have fixed the issues with your site, you could request a re-review after following the steps outlined here

Hannah

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Hannah (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
Your site violates the "get rich quick" section of the Policy;
This business model cannot be promoted on Google
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank for your answers , but i already deleted my first ad to promote my website . My ad never run even accepted and get status as eligible . I did not get any click or impression . Everything 0 . I do not want to advertise my website and i learn it is againts to rule . I want to get my adwords account back to promote other sites . Not my website , but i can not even use adwords . Suspended in first ad campaign even google approved my ad . I wish google adwords teach us how to follow google policy , not directly suspend accounts . As we can see , in this community , many first adwords users got suspended accounts directly . Please try to understand out situation and let us learn and continue to adwords in correct way . We need your helps

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Bilal, 

Account suspensions involve details that are very specific to your account so they are best dealt with us directly. 

As I mentioned before, you should reply to the email you received if you have any further questions. 

Hannah

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hannah , i am trying solution here because Google sends automatic reply for my emails Smiley Sad I tried to tell , it is my first experience on creating adwords campaign . I do not want to promote my website , i just want to use adwords by promoting other sites as following google policy and learning more . Please help me to get my account back .