AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Questions about term of application.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have some questions about the terms of application.
1. If I apply from July 1, which is the term that google gives me the answer?
2. Whether to say get the grant, which is the period in which they are obliged to implement the campaign?
3. This grant is a permanent one, or has a dead-line?

Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by KathleenG (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Questions about term of application.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Emilian A,

It depends on the country in which you apply but typically the approval period is completed well within 30 days. Often in less than a week.

2. Whether to say get the grant, which is the period in which they are obliged to implement the campaign?
Once you submit the account for review, it typically only takes a few days before the account is reviewed and activated. Again, this can vary by country and take up to 30 days in some instances.

The Ad Grant is ongoing, as long as, you continue to meet eligibility requirements and are providing active management of the Grant. If not, it is subject to be cancelled.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Emilian A,

Can you be more specific with your query? Which application are you referring to?

Kathleen

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Emilian,

Are you asking about Google Grants? If so, I believe the application process can take as long as four months. If you get the grant, there's a yearly renewal process. I would assume that usually getting renewed is not a problem as long as your organization is still eligible and you're adhering to the terms of the program and AdWords policies.

I'm not sure whether there's a time period by which you need to create campaigns, but I would imagine a delay of a couple months wouldn't be a problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by KathleenG (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Emilian A,

It depends on the country in which you apply but typically the approval period is completed well within 30 days. Often in less than a week.

Once you submit the account for review, it typically only takes a few days before the account is reviewed and activated. Again, this can vary by country and take up to 30 days in some instances.

The Ad Grant is ongoing, as long as, you continue to meet eligibility requirements and are providing active management of the Grant. If not, it is subject to be cancelled.