AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Quadruple serving

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello - 

I was looking into doing adwords for one of my clients, but noticed that in her vertical there is one company that offers the same products and pricing on 4 different websites. They have changed the company names for each site and have a separate but very similar design on each one. However, they don't hide their deception well because the whois shows ownership all belonging to the same company, as well as press releases discussing all the sites, etc. 

Is selling the exact same products, offering the same pricing and targeting the same audience with 4 differently designed websites allowed on Adwords now?

Regards,

William

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Quadruple serving

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Nope - it's not allowed. In fact it is expressly in violation.

Here is the form you can use to flag this to Google : https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1

Google does it's best - but people will always try to play the system.

Double serving is a violation of the T&C's which Google takes very seriously but it is hard for them to police if advertisers are prepared to go to the lengths you outline to cheat.