AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Publisher in adsense blocks my ads, negative impact?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My friend (ex googler) told me that if I am advertising using banners that not every adsense publisher will like, and then publishers BLOCK my adwords account from showing ads on their sites using the adsense panel

THEN my adwords account is going to be negatively effected, and IF too many block me, it will create a review and I might get my adwords account suspended if they don't like my product for whatever reason?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Publisher in adsense blocks my ads, negative impact?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Davor,

It's possible as an AdSense publisher to block certain ads. It's also possible to report certain ads in cases where they might not be family-safe for example.

Your AdWords account will be negatively effected in the sense that you won't be able to target that site as a placement any longer but your actual account won't receive any penalty. If multiple publishers block you then you won't be suspended but if multiple publishers report you and their reason is justified then you could be suspended. I hope that clears things up for you.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.