AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Proper business model, 1 account, suspended, billing information.

[ Edited ]
MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have received email with notification ,,Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because it was not possible to verify billing information for this account or a related account"

I was advertising just on domain nimetus.com, I have not another account and I was using my billing information (that are correct). I made just relevant campaigns for pages like nimetus.com/adam-1638 and I think there is no problem with adversiting site like this. Can you help me please?

Re: Account suspended after 2 months - why

[ Edited ]
MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Title : Adam - name information

Line 1 : We discover human names.

Line 2 : Select from more than 300.000 names

Display: nimetus.com/adam

Target : www.nimetus.com/adam/

Thank you for replies

MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After writing to AdWords Support, I have received email (translate into English) :

Dear, thank you for your email.

*** In this e-mail generated by the system do not respond. ***

After reviewing your account, we found that this or a related account violates AdWords. As a result, the account was unfortunately suspended and your ads on Google will no longer run.

I do not have any related account. There is also link https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended with possibility to recheck the site. Can anybody here help me to find out, if there is any real issue with Google policy, or it is really just a mistake in billing verification? Thank you

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Maybe the AdSense block is too contast, so it can look like it's the primary target - I would decrease ads visibility. As you use login information for API, there won't be a problem with information harvesting I think. Try to send pf_suspended request to see what't going on.