AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Proper business model, 1 account, suspended, billing information.

[ Edited ]
MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have received email with notification ,,Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because it was not possible to verify billing information for this account or a related account"

I was advertising just on domain nimetus.com, I have not another account and I was using my billing information (that are correct). I made just relevant campaigns for pages like nimetus.com/adam-1638 and I think there is no problem with adversiting site like this. Can you help me please?

Re: Account suspended after 2 months - why

[ Edited ]
MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Title : Adam - name information

Line 1 : We discover human names.

Line 2 : Select from more than 300.000 names

Display: nimetus.com/adam

Target : www.nimetus.com/adam/

Thank you for replies

MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
MB
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After writing to AdWords Support, I have received email (translate into English) :

Dear, thank you for your email.

*** In this e-mail generated by the system do not respond. ***

After reviewing your account, we found that this or a related account violates AdWords. As a result, the account was unfortunately suspended and your ads on Google will no longer run.

I do not have any related account. There is also link https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended with possibility to recheck the site. Can anybody here help me to find out, if there is any real issue with Google policy, or it is really just a mistake in billing verification? Thank you

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Maybe the AdSense block is too contast, so it can look like it's the primary target - I would decrease ads visibility. As you use login information for API, there won't be a problem with information harvesting I think. Try to send pf_suspended request to see what't going on.