AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Promote Blog with SEM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have started learning AdWords and would like to promote my blog which I recently started. It's about my personal thoughts and all ideas presented are unique.Though it's in the initial stage and I need to add info about myself and more thoughts as well.

But I'm afraid of suspension. Could you please take a look at the blog and let me know if it adheres to the Google Editorial policies and if I can proceed further and create AdWords account for promoting my blog?

http://thenewmoralcode.blogspot.in/

Thanks,

Sonam

SERP

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Promote Blog with SEM

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What is the business model of this blog?
Do you have any claims that are not supported?
Review the "user safety" section of the Policy, and verify that you meet all clauses.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I will be sending you a checklist for the policies. Please check them and let me know if you need help further.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe,

I just want to promote my thoughts and goal is to generate readership / followers.
Sure, I would go through 'user safety' section and get back in case of any concerns.

Thanks,
Sonam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Vipin, where could I find the checklist sent by you?